Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cyber Monday Sales!!!!

After last nite's post, I realized I forgot to mention the awesome time I had in my hometown in Louisiana. My bestie bought tickets & took me to see the NKOTBSB concert!! I can't remember the last time I had such an awesome time with her. It has been sooooo long since she & I got to have so much fun! Anywho, back to today. I just wanted to remind everyone about the great "cyber monday" sales going on tomorrow!!

Wal-Mart  
Toshiba 32" Class LCD HDTV ($249), Xbox 360 Holiday Gamer Bundle Includes: 250GB Console, Halo Reach, Fable III, 3 month live card, Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, & Choice of Top Selling Game ($319),
Wooden Train & Activity Table with 45 Piece Train Set & Storage Bin ($59), Tramontina 6.5 Cast Iron Dutch Oven ($35), Hamilton Beach mixer with 12 pc. bakeware set ($39). Walmart.com is offering free shipping to your home on orders $45 or more. I noticed there were some great deals, but they also have some stuff that they claim is marked down lower, but really isn't so I would suggest price checking first.


Target
Nintendo Wii Console - Black - with Mega Pack Bundle ($175), Xbox 360 250GB bundle with Halo Reach Token, FableIII, headset, Free $20 giftcard with purchase of select qualifying item. Free giftcard will be sent to the same address as your order and ships separately. Not valid on previous orders. If qualifying item is returned, refund value will be reduced by the prorated amount of the free item. Offer expires 12/3/2011 at 11:59 PM EST($299) , C9 womens puffer jacket ($20), Movies starting at $3.99, and lots more!!

ToysRus
Games such as Candy Land, Cooties, and Memory game as low as $4.99, certain video games will be 60% off, save up to 50% on Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony, up to 40% off Zhu Zhu Pet. They too will be offering free shipping on orders $49 or more.

Kmart
I checked Kmart's website, and I didn't see anything about a cyber monday sale, but they might pop one up at the last minute. Some deals I did see while browsing the site were certain 32" tv's for $249, 50% off hats, gloves, scarves, sleepwear and thermals, B1G1 50% off on select vtech infant & preschool toys. They too are offering free shipping on orders $49 or more.

NoMoreRack.com
Don't foregt to check here too!! Rumor has it that they were selling the ipod touch for $18 and some change and they were also selling Ipads for under $100. Now only a few have actually seen it, but at this point they do have some really great deals going on. You can get a $99 voucher for free glasses at no cost to you!! They also have a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5161 15.6 LED Laptop for $496, Mens Swissport XG watch for $220, and so much more for under $20. Check it out! I don't think you will be disappointed!


Amazon.com
You know this site almost always has great deals on everything. Well they now have even better deals than before. They are offering Kindle Fire for $199, Kindle Touch $99, Kindle $79. Xbox 360 bundles are rumored to be $199. Twilight dvd's (I am assuming the first few) to be on sale for $6.99 as well as many more terrific deals throughout the week. Just keep checkin back everyday!


Costco
Now I have never shopped at a Costco, as we don't live near one. I do know they do have awesome sales as friends of mine have talked about it. Some of their preview states that you will be able to get up to $500 off select computers, $100 off cycle trainer, up to $30 off select Ipad accessories. They haven't really released prices, but I would definitely check there too. Remember if you don't have a membership to Costco, you will have to pay a surcharge on purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment