Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'mmmmmm baaaaaack!

So I know I have taken quite some time off of blogging, even though I didn't do much when I was last doing it on here. I have been taking time for myself. I did stop for the main purpose of finding a real job, however that didn't workout. No call backs and not many places hiring. So I am back. Now I am on my journey to drop the pounds for good & tone up. I am currently doing the Supreme 90 day workout. I am 2 weeks into it. I would post pictures of my before, but I don't want to discourage myself with pictures. I have 30 pounds to lose and have been working out, but have a hard time with drinking lots of water (even with lemon juice). So today I am back to blogging, but not going to just blog about freebies and savings, but also about my weight loss journey and whatever else floats my boat. I do plan on adding more to my blog, but I am still a newbie at this and am currently broke so the background I currently have up has to do for now. I hope my future readers enjoy my posts and reading my thoughts. Thank you in advanced for checking out my blog~

No comments:

Post a Comment