Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I finally received my freebie through Smiley 360! I was chosen to try the new single dose cold sore treatment by Orajel. I let my sister try it when she realized she had a cold sore coming on and it worked! It was gone in 2 days. I did get it for free on Smiley360 . This is a great site to try new products and services that are coming out or are already out, but need a boost for people to get to know the company & products. I have been on this website for several years. I have had many products I have gotten to try and review. No you don't get money for anything, but they do usually send coupons to give out for a free try or so much off. Plus it's a great way to try something you are unsure about spending the money on. Check out more reviews for the new Orajel single dose!  Just click the pic below.

No comments:

Post a Comment